The loneliness of the leader is not a myth. It deters him from getting candid and objective feedback on subjects outside his expertise, permitting him to identify his own development needs as a leader and to put in place improvement strategies.
- To explore the leader´s values, his strengths, his stumbling-blocks, his beliefs, his leadership style in the context of his surroundings and consolidate his self-confidence
- To be aware of the fact that his behaviour serves as example
- To rely on the work done upfront to bolster the work downstream :
- Lead his co-workers towards a shared objective, while being sensitive to the essential life-balance needed for the long-distance race to success.
- Make decisions in an uncertain world.
- Approach situations with fresh perspectives.
In Fulfillment & Success, in a framework of ethics and deontology, our coachings encourage you to explore your resources and enhance your potentials. In a safe work environment, we help you develop the leadership skills and behaviours you need to become a leader responsive to the requirements of our complex and changing environment.
Action areas :
- Cope with professional transitions.
- Transform stumbling-blocks into positive behaviors.
- Develop teams and inspire them.